Advertisement

Day In A Life - FDOE, A surprise, christmas shopping & putting up the tree! Christmas Edition ||

Day In A Life - FDOE, A surprise, christmas shopping & putting up the tree! Christmas Edition || Hello beautiful people!
In this video I'm sharing a full day of eating for me on a normal work day, featuring a lot of doggies...! 
Let me know what you'd guys want to see next, I hope you're having a fabulous Sunday.

Lots of Love Leah xx
Instagram - Leelees_wholefoods
 
 Facebook - Leelee's Wholefoods
Twitter - LeeLees19
About - 

Helloooo & welcome to my channel! This channel is for me showing my life, living as a CEO & Owner of my very own start up food product brand. I will take you with me through the roller coaster ride of being a young enterprise, through the ups & the downs, through everything. I share videos based on my own life experiences through mental health problems & trying to help others to see that there is a positive future for everyone. I love sharing recipes, quick meals & everything based around veganism, so stay tuned for lots of videos, where I share my life with you all. I hope you enjoy the journey with me! 

Follow me on Instagram​ for more recipes, lifestyle & fitness. Instagram - @leelees_wholefoods

Thank you for all the support & remember, be full of life & be full of plants! Love Leah x

Edition

Post a Comment

0 Comments