Advertisement

Detailed Vlog of my own experience taking Sertraline *I don't recognise myself

Detailed Vlog of my own experience taking Sertraline *I don't recognise myself It is approaching 7 weeks since I first introduced this antidepressant into my system and the side effects started from just day 10

I have been as honest as I could be in this vlog and I do feel it is important that you don't let my own personal experiences put you off taking Sertraline if your doctor thinks you should take it. Please do your own research and always take your doctors advice.

Patreon Page



To read our dreams please head over to the below link;
GO FUND ME

I do what I do because I've got so much love for it; gardening, being handy, working with everything from compost and seeds, to timber and trees I enjoy it all, regardless of the weather, any day spent gardening is a good day.

SUBSCRIBE for more videos

Click the bell icon so you know when I next upload

Share, Comment and get involved in diggingfordinner

If you would like to support my channel please visit the below links

INSTAGRAM @diggingfordinner
FACEBOOK
SUBSCRIBE


Vinyl Car Bumper Sticker (20cm by 4cm) £3.99 incl free UK postage

diggingfordinner
Hoodie with front and back print
in all sizes and available in three different colours,
£30 posted to anywhere in the UK. Outside the UK? please contact me for a price and postage (See Facebook) diggingfordinner

Bottle Opener Keyring
£4.99 incl free UK postage

New Logo Coaster
£5.99 incl free UK postage



More NEW items dropping soon 😉

To purchase please make your payment via PayPal and message me with your postal details.

#JoeMills #gardening #diggingfordinner

Detailed Vlog of my own experience taking Sertraline *I don't recognise myself,joe mills,diggingfordinner,how to feel better,no dig garden,award winning gardener,organic,best allotment,taking antidepresants,low mood,how to get more motivation,fishing,sea fishing,how to catch fish,gardening,allotment gardening,no dig gadening,raised bed garden,rasied bed allotment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments