Advertisement

Don’t You Ever Knock? (original song ) (also this is the piano version)

Don’t You Ever Knock? (original song ) (also this is the piano version) Lyrics and chords:

Dont you ever knock?
F D7 Gm Bbm
ukulele fingerpick F D7 Gm and Bbm for lower voice or G E7 C Cm for higher voice

In the clouds i see you playing with her hair and i just think
Why cant i be as perfect as her?
I need to move on and scratch you out of my mind
Ill go cut off my wings and youll watch an angel cry for the first time

Selfishness is the bane of my existence
I cant have you and shes on my hit list
Poverty i cant even afford my rent
And i think
Why cant i be her? Its cause you need her

Im just a boy who cant control himself
Thunder striking too close to home
and i think
It feels like biting on forks knowing you’ll never feel the same way i do
The painted skies are melting
and its too late to save all of them

version)

Post a Comment

0 Comments