Advertisement

Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem OVERpLAY - Prologue 3, part 2

Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem OVERpLAY - Prologue 3, part 2 Part 2 of Prologue 3 of my Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem OVERpLAY. I'd like to apologize for taking so long with a video that I though would be done MUCH sooner. With various production issues and life in general slowing me down, I though I'd change my uploading methods to something more efficient. Instead of finishing an entire chapter, then uploading, I will instead upload on a scene-by-scene basis. When every scene for a chapter is finished, I will then put them together into a large video. I hope these changes are to everyone's liking, and once again, I'm sorry.


You can contact me on Twitter:


Or join my Discord:



Special thanks to Catti and Awan for your amazing art! Check them out on Twitter and maybe request a commission. They do great work!







Special thanks to Omegaxis for lore checking.



Finally, special thanks to ChazAriaLLC ( and my followers on Discord for your excellent advice in improving my presentation! This OVERpLAY vid, and the ones to come, wouldn’t be what they are without you!


Insert music used:

Adelhyde Castle - Wild Arms
Intermission - Super Robot Gaiden: Masou Kishin

Fire Emblem,Fire,emblem,mystery,new mystery,fe12,new mystery of the emblem,archanea,valentia,shadows,marth,faye,luke,roderick,katarina,r-xxiv,overplay,playthrough,lets play,lp,cutscene,cain,kris,avatar,cecil,caeda,sirius,zeke,marisha,catria,linde,palla,julian,yuliya,navarre,phina,jeorge,minerva,merric,xane,tiki,est,sheena,lena,wrys,barst,frey,malice,michalis,hardin,war,heroes,fire emblem heroes,medeus,gharnef,jagen,shadow dragon,shadow,eremiya,clarisse,legion,fe11,three houses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments