Advertisement

HAVING FUN BY MYSELF AS A SOLO TRAVELLER & WHAT I EAT IN A DAY IN HOSTELS | HOLLY GOES SOLO #004

HAVING FUN BY MYSELF AS A SOLO TRAVELLER & WHAT I EAT IN A DAY IN HOSTELS | HOLLY GOES SOLO #004 solo day trips, dinners dates & more penguins 🌞🥑🐧 #hollygoessolo

NEW NARNA RELEASE |

HIGHER EDUCATION HELP & BIOLOGY TUTORING |

How I planned my travels with WELCOME TO TRAVEL | (use the code word HOZZY)

GIFTED | Thank you to Matcha Mylkbar for feeding me some incredible vegan food |

VIVO LIFE | Get 10% off using the following links:

UK VIVO |
USA VIVO|

ORGANIC BASICS | Get a 15% discount, check out their site here and use the code HOLLYOBX on the check out page

COCONUT BOWLS | Get 10% discount using the discount code HOLLY10 following this link

Please LIKE this video, COMMENT down below your VIDEO IDEAS + SUBSCRIBE for new VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!

FOLLOW ME

Instagram |
Depop | @hgabrielle
Twitter |
Spotify |

WHY VEGANISM

001 | Earthlings
002 | Cowspiracy
003 | Forks over Knives
004 | Food Choices
005 | The Best Speech You Will Ever Hear
006 | Dairy is Scary
007 | 101 Reasons to go Vegan
008 | Eye Opening Speech by Earthling Ed
009 | Nutrition Report Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Vegetarian Diets

MUSIC CREDITS | Chill Jazzy Lofi Hip Hop, Chill Soul Rap Instrumental - Nkato, Start a Fire Klangspieler Remix - Stephen

Cambridge University,Cambridge,Cambridge Uni,Study with me,Uni vlog,Exam revision,Uni student,How to revise,How to study,Science Student,Med Student,Holly Gabrielle,vegan holly,Room Tour,Science,A day in my life,Full day of work,University day in the life,Travel vlog,What I eat in a day,Workout routine,Solo traveller,Backpacking,What I eat,Vegan food,Hostel life,College Student,Student vlog,Solo travels,Travel diaries,Whats in my backpack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments