Advertisement

How to find ALL Yule Goats - STAR STABLE ONLINE

How to find ALL Yule Goats - STAR STABLE ONLINE I know this is the second video of today but I just wanted to post it since its a really useful thing and I'm not gonna be able to record other locations at least not today since I don't have time and not all locations are the same.


Follow My Amino:
Follow My Instagram:
Become A Member:


If you have any ideas for my future videos comment! :)

#starstable #sso #starfam #Minatozy

Minatozy,star stable online,star stable,sso,star stable goat locations,star stable yule goat locations,sso yule goat locations,sso goat locations,star stable all yule goat locations,sso all yule goat locations,star stable yule goat locations fort pinta,star stable yule goat locations silverglade,star stable yule goat locations moorland,star stable yule goat locations valedale,star stable updates,star stable goats,sso goats,sso goat locations 2019,hello,

Post a Comment

0 Comments