Advertisement

IMPOSTER SYNDROME: What It Is & How To Overcome It

IMPOSTER SYNDROME: What It Is & How To Overcome It I'm here with another Patreon topic video to offer some words of motivation and encouragement. The patrons (over at ( helped me pick today's topic: Imposter Syndrome. This refers to when someone has "feelings of inadequacy (or incompetency) that persist despite evident success." I base this video off of Dr. Valerie Young's research and conclusions so that we can get more insight into this annoying and paralyzing feeling. Have you dealt with imposter syndrome? Let's talk about it.
My Music/EP:
My Podcast:
My eBook:
My Merch:
Support me!
Send me stuff: PO BOX 79214 ATL GA 30357
My Patreon:
My Website:
My Twitter:
My FB page:
My Insta:

imposter syndrome,work,motivation,encouragement,research,overcome,victory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments