Advertisement

Ladies Who Lunched at Cebu Parklane I Truly Tara

Ladies Who Lunched at Cebu Parklane I Truly Tara What happens when 5 cray ladies are in the equation, not to mention fuelled by sumptuous dishes plusss caffeine & sugar? Introducing the ladies who lunched at Cebu Parklane!

Finish the sentence after watching the vlog. Behind the well curated feeds of these ladies are ladies who _____________.

Kidding aside, grateful I have a family (ISG) who doesn’t see that having the right preset, pose or the next content to post, to name a few, is vanity or petty but creativity. People who help me fan the flame in one of the things i’m passionate about as well as allowing me to fan theirs. My support group in the arena, my people ✨ Thankful to God for your lives. (That’s why I can add funny effects because they are my friends. Haha 😂 I hope this doesn’t end our friendship. Ready rako sa ilang baws na way sukod. Lol)

Shoutout to Cebu Parklane International Hotel! Daghang salamat for having us!

For more info & updates, SUBSCRIBE & see you on my socials!
Instagram I
Facebook I
Website I

Music I Joakim Karud

Cebu,Cebu Parklane,Cebu Parklane International Hotel,Manuels,Manuels Restaurant,Buffet,ISG,Influencers Space Global,

Post a Comment

0 Comments