Advertisement

My 5 Piece Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass Eyeshadow Order | A Casual Unboxing & First Impressions

My 5 Piece Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass Eyeshadow Order | A Casual Unboxing & First Impressions Unboxing & First Impressions - My 5 Piece Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass Eyeshadow Order

Hi friends! Today we're doing a super casual video with lipstick on my teeth and cat hair on my sweater. We're unboxing and playing with my Clionadh Cosmetics Stained Glass eyeshadows! I ordered a custom bundle, 5 shadows.
Jeweled Multichrome: Oculus
Pastel Multichrome: Tower
Iridescent Multichrome: Reflectance
Glitter Multichrome: Ripple
Glitter Multichrome: Carving


- - - - - - - - - -



Whether it's a cup of coffee or something more substantial, I welcome any little donation to this hobby. I appreciate you just being here, but if you want to send me some treat-yo-self goodness, extra thanks!

- - - - - - - - - -

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter for daily makeup looks, ramblings, cat mom pictures, delicious food I'm cooking & eating and other shenanigans.



- - - - - - - - - -

Want to send me something? Talk collaborations? Or any general inquiries? Email is best - emilyhanhan@gmail.com .

- - - - - - - - - -

Non-Beauty Related Codes:
*FYI, I receive perks for a purchase/sign up on these accounts.

I use Ebates (okay, now Rakuten) every time I shop. It sounds SKETCHY as all get out but you really do get cashback on purchases. If you sign up through my link, you get a $10 gift card!

My glasses are from Zenni Optical. Literally the most reasonably priced (hell, they're CHEAP) glasses with prescription lenses. I've used Zenni for a decade and love them.

I'm a basic bitch that loves a delivery dinner. Postmates is key with the lazy life.

- - - - - - - - - -

#multichrome #clionadhcosmetics #indiemakeup

clionadh cosmetics,stained glass collection,multichromes,duochromes,indie makeup,indie eyeshadow,jeweled multichrome,glitter multichrome,iridescent multichrome,pastel multichrome,oculus,carving,tower,reflectance,ripple,unboxing,first impression,canadian makeup,asmr,bubble wrap,bubble wrap asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments