Advertisement

NIK COLLECTION: Re-Discover Analog Efex Pro 2

NIK COLLECTION: Re-Discover Analog Efex Pro 2 In this Tutorial we will be looking at Analog Efex Pro 2, which is part of the NIK Collection by DXO. Analog Efex Pro 2 is a wonderful program and gives you the ability to turn your images into something very unique and creative. Many of my viewers probably already own the NIK Collection and thanks to DXO they have kept the NIK Collection alive . The NIK Collection has always been a favorite among many photographers and photo editors. I wanted to tap into this gem of a program and take a look at many of the great filters it has to offer. It is a great creative tool to pull out if you are just not certain where you want to take an image. Join me today and Re-Discover Analog Efex Pro 2. As a disclaimer, I not affiliated with NIK by DXO, I just love the NIK Collection and I wanted to share it with my viewers and friends. If you enjoyed this video today, please LIKE and SHARE it with your friends. If you are not yet a subscriber of my channel, please SUBSCRIBE and CLICK the BELL. NOTIFICATION ICON and you will be notified each time I upload a new video. Thanks for viewing. Please leave comments and questions in the Comment Section below and I will respond as soon as possible. Happy Editing.

NIK,NIK Collection by DXO,Analog Efex Pro,Photography,Photo Editing,Tutorial,Creative Edit,Photography Training,Plugins,Photoshop Training,Photoshop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments