Advertisement

Random Makeup Look (For When I'm Feeling & Looking Like Poop) | CF, V, Clean, & NonToxic

Random Makeup Look (For When I'm Feeling & Looking Like Poop) | CF, V, Clean, & NonToxic A makeup look for sick days. Of course, if I'm really not feeling well, I won't wear any makeup or just concealer on my blemishes, maybe with a faded lip. Also, it's not so much about the products, because they can change. It's more about the routine.

~ R O U T I N E ~
- Blemish Concealer.
- Undereye Concealer.
- Under Setting Powder.
- Facial Setting Powder.
- Brow Gel.
- Blush.
- Highlight.
- No Mascara/Clear Mascara.
- Nude Eyeliner.
- Lip Product.

~ P R O D U C T S & T O O L S M E N T I O N E D ~
- Jane Iredale Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer.
- EcoTools Lip Brush (Not sure where I got it, but any pinpoint lip or concealer brush would work).
- Furless Lip Brush (Furless Mini Bamboo Makeup Brush Set/Discontinued, but any slightly thicker lip/concealer brush would work).
- Silk Naturals Brightening Concealer / #1.
- Silk Naturals Oval Undereye Concealer Brush.
- Pacifica Dreamlit Illuminating Undereye Brightener / Bare.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Classic Platinum Palette / Setting Powder.
- Silk Naturals Baby Kabuki.
- Jane Iredale PureBrow Gel / Clear.
- EcoTools Blush/Powder Brush (I'm not sure where I got it from, but it's just a fluffy powder brush that doubles up as a blush brush).
- Zuzu Luxe Mosaic Illuminator / Light.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Multi-Pot / Conch.
- EcoTools Precision Blush Brush.
- Gabriel Cosmetics Cream Highlighter / Thistle.
- Silk Naturals Oval Highlighting Brush.
- Furless Brow & Lash Groomer.
- Pacifica Magical Multi-Pencil.
- Ardell Heated Eyelash Curler.
- Zuzu Luxe Mineral Highlighter.
- Jane Iredale Lip Drink Lip Balm / Tease.

~ V I D E O M I S T A K E S ~
- The lettering on some of the slides are different. I’m not sure why because I double checked on that. I wish there was some way where you could set the font, in order to avoid that problem and not have to worry about in the first place.

~ E D I T I N G ~
(This is for my personal use, not because I think anyone cares, lol).
- Camera: IPhone 10 Plus.
- Editor: IMovie (Mac Laptop 2011).
I also have Canon PowerShoot camera and an iPad Pro, but I’m not sure what year it is. That is why I want to remember what I filmed this video on. They might not film as good as the phone, though.

~ M U S I C ~
Artist | Myuu.
Song | Promise.
Song Link |
Youtube Channel |

NonToxic

Post a Comment

0 Comments