Advertisement

SEA Games 2019 Opening Ceremony | Individual Performances | Such a big production

SEA Games 2019 Opening Ceremony | Individual Performances | Such a big production guys i totally enjoyed this reaction and my fav.was kz i really like her a alot and if u want me to react to any video send me

MY COVERS :


Jb ,dan+shay - 10000 hours -

I DONT CARE(JB & ED):

ME (TAYLOR SWIFT AND BRENDON URIE) :

POI Varava:

MINE :

PERFECT :

Say u won't let go :

Supermarket flowers :


• Check out the Original video here :

• Please s u b s c r i b e for more videos! :) thank you in advance

======================== ========================

• F O L L O W ME ON S O C I A L M E D I A

• I N S T A G R A M :

• F a c e b o o k :

•T w i t t e r :


===========================================

#seagames2019 , #seagameopeningceremony , #seagamefinale

30th sea games opening ceremony,sea games 2019,sea games 2019 opening ceremony reaction,sea games,southeast asian games 2019,leeman thomas,leeman reacts,cauldron lighting sea games,30th sea games philippines 2019 opening ceremony,manny pacquiao lights seag cauldron,30th sea games philippines 2019 opening ceremony reaction,kz tandingan sea games 2019 reaction,kindiman,sea games 2019 reaction,opening ceremony reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments