Advertisement

Searching For AIRTEL In INDIA | Trivandrum, Kerala

Searching For AIRTEL In INDIA | Trivandrum, Kerala One of the most important things to have when you travel is access to the internet. On my first day in Trivandrum, I went on a hunt for an Airtel SIM card. I always say that if you ever need to find something, ask the locals! So that is what I did and finally, I found what I was looking for :)

I am still in Australia recovering from my accident. After watching this video, I have never been more excited to travel again. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific time of when I will be able to but hopefully, in February I can come back!


FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Instagram:


Patreon:


2nd Channel:


Tik Tok: @lukedamant


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Hello, if you are new here I am Luke Damant. Firstly, I just want to say THANKYOU for watching this video and if you are reading this you are AMAZING. It truly means the world to me that you have taken the time out of your day to watch my travel adventures. I am a 19-year old Aussie boy who grew up on the beaches in Sydney. I have a passion for travel, videography but most importantly making people smile. I love seeing new things, places and gaining new perspectives across the world. I hope you enjoy 😊

india,travel,luke damant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments