Advertisement

SPECIAL THANKS || Contest ;) || READ DESC!! || WATCH VIDEO ALL THE WAY THROUGH

SPECIAL THANKS || Contest ;) || READ DESC!! || WATCH VIDEO ALL THE WAY THROUGH Yes, i WILL BE HOSTING AN INTRO CONTEST!

If Lunar was too quick, the rules were that
1. You must include all the Krew members, (Funneh,Draco,Gold,Rainbow,Lunar)
2. You are NOT allowed to steal anyone else’s work.
3. And the intro MUST be 25 seconds or less.
4. it should ALSO include my channel name

So, How do I enter?
Well, you simply enter by making a beautiful intro with al the Krew members and my channel name. You post it up on YouTube with the hashtag: “#TheKrewGachaContest”. It’s really simple :3.

When does it end and start.?
Well, the contest starts now! It will end on January 8th, aNd I will announce my favorites and the winner on the 10th :’).

Thank you guys SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS LOVE!
I didn’t think I would make it so far...

Once more, I love you my Krew nuts 💖

THROUGH

Post a Comment

0 Comments