Advertisement

The long road of getting professional mental help 😓

The long road of getting professional mental help 😓 Taking the first step of talking to your doctor about your mental health can be tough. But so can sticking with your therapies when they don't seem to be helping as much as you thought they would. In this video, I share my own experiences as a mental health out-patient in the hopes that it can help you not be surprised like I was.

The Brat Whisperer is your source for poorly produced but incredibly honest vlogs about my life as a woman seeking God, homeschooling my kids, being married to an Army guy, and managing my mental health. The goal of my channel is to find other imperfect, struggling, yet lovable children of God to fellowship with.

Also on Instagram @thebratwhisperer:

#mentalhealth #anxiety #depression #mymentalhealthstory

mental

Post a Comment

0 Comments