Advertisement

There is a hidden ending in Death Stranding - Theory|Discussion

There is a hidden ending in Death Stranding - Theory|Discussion Hi! I really do think that there is something else going on in the ending, and this video is my best attempt to share why I believe that. I'm sorry it is so long but I wanted to take you through my thinking so that you could see why I thought this from my perspective. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. I really want to know what other people might be wondering.

****Sorry for the messed up edits. Only my second video. :) *****

Also, thank you to Gamer's Little Playground and Game Clips and Tips. I didn't have a save game to take footage from so I used their videos. Thank you!

Gamer's Little Playground -
Game Clips and Tips -

Death Stranding,Secret Ending,Hideo Kojima,Theory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments