Advertisement

Abcug Set Free, 1332 CEOs Step Down in 2019, Mother Theresa Implicated Again in Pedophilia

Abcug Set Free, 1332 CEOs Step Down in 2019,  Mother Theresa Implicated Again in Pedophilia










---------------------------------------
To support this channel with a financial donation through my PayPal:


To mail donations, my PO Box address is:

Daniel Lee
PO BOX 32842
Juneau, AK 99803

Here is my Patreon:

To join my email list in case I ever get deplatformed, please go here:



To go to Noah's news website that is Pro Trump and Pro Q go here:

My new backup Youtube channel:

Order the Daniel Q Shirt design. Witness Q in your neighborhood.



If you wish to buy my novels, please visit my amazon author page:


My NEW Bitchute backup page:

You can reach me directly for correspondence at firebrand4@gmail.com

For a chronological list of all my investigative YouTube videos exposing satanic pedophiles, go here:

My Mission Statement for this ministry:

1. Expose the satanic pedophiles through investigative reporting on my youtube channel

2. Provide satanic Ritual Abuse survivors a platform to speak out on

3. Protect the innocent children

4. Lead a nightly prayer meeting on zoom with brothers and sisters in Messiah!

5. Teach and preach the Hebrew-Jewish Roots of the Christian Faith through my youtube channel:

My website is

My Twitter account is:

Abcug,1332 CEOS,Mother Theresa,satanic pedophiles,satanic ritual abuse,child sex trafficking,pedowood,pedogate,pizzagate,God,Yah,Jesus,Qanon,President Trump,POTUS,Trump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments