Advertisement

Hoka One One CARBON X Review - The Long Run Test | FOD Runner

Hoka One One CARBON X Review - The Long Run Test | FOD Runner Hoka One One CARBON X Review - The Long Run Test - I am delighted to report back my findings on how I got on with the hoka one one carbon x on the long run test! For those of you who have followed the channel for a while now you'll know I love to test my shoes out across a speed test and a long run test as well as give my first impressions. This time we managed to get 15 miles into the hoka one one carbon x and it was a good mix of road and trail! We also picked up the pace in the shoe.... as a racing shoe I felt it wouldn't be right just to do a long slow distance run as that will not be the shoes purpose, so I put it through its paces with a 6 mile stint of quicker miles. Overall I was delighted with how the shoe performed and it feels very similar to my original nike zoom fly, which is a good thing as I love that shoe!

What are your thoughts on the hoka one one carbon x? How do you find the shoe holds up on the long run?

Donate to support the channel -

Podcast -

Email Me - fodrunner@gmail.com
Join The Strava Group -
Follow Me On Strava -
Follow My Facebook Page -
Follow Me On Facebook -
Follow Me on Twitter -
Follow Me On Instagram -

#carbonx #hokaoneone #fodrunner

Hoka One One CARBON X Review - The Long Run Test,Hoka One One Carbon X review,long run in the hoka one one carbon x,long run in the carbon x,carbon x shoe review,hoka one one carbon x long run,can you long run in the hoka one one carbon x?,hoka one one shoe review,hoka one one carbon x longer run test,can you run long in the carbon x,carbon x vs next%,is the hoka one one carbon x a racing shoe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments