Advertisement

How to care for an individual pet rat

How to care for an individual pet rat Hey guys!



Thank you so much for hanging out today!



Welcome to the description box - my name is Beth and I put videos out weekly regarding beauty, veganism, university life and just generally whatever is on my mind! I'm so glad you popped over to see what's happening here.



I would love to hear what you guys think about the videos I'm putting out, and I would love it even more if you would leave some video requests in the comments.



Recorded on: Canon EOS M3.



Instagram: Bethanystephens

Snapchat: Bethxstephens

Twitter: Bethxstephens



If you made it this far into the description box, why not subscribe?



Love you!!xoxox

pet rat,rat care,per care,lone pet,rat care basics,individual per rat,old rat care,how to care for an individual pet rat,how to rat care,rat basics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments