Advertisement

How to make a cap using clay│Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay

How to make a cap using clay│Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay In this video I will show you how I make a cap using air dry clay. It is also applicable to other mediums of clay. This is the simplest and effective detailed way to make a cap using clay :D
I used cold porcelain clay for this cap at the end of the video, you will see how it fits to chibi head.
I hope this video will help you when you need to make a detailed yet super easy to do cap.

If you like my tutorials do subscribe ^_^ and if this video helped you please share it to support me ^_^

For the next video we will make a simple dotted chibi, Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha

Thanks for watching! ♥

How I make my durable, inexpensive DIY clay:


More tutorials and tips:

how to make a cap,how to make a cap using clay,cap clay,sombrero,how to make sombrero,cap tutorial,cap using clay,cold porcelain cap,air dry clay cap,air dry clay,clay,cap on chibi,chibi clay,keychain cap,diy cap,craft cap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments