Advertisement

My Delhi Vlog | Travel Vlog | Travel Video | Journey with a Purpose

My Delhi Vlog | Travel Vlog | Travel Video | Journey with a Purpose A few weeks ago I spent some days exploring Delhi. I was captivated by the intricacy and beauty and wanted to try and replicate the hustle and bustle, the various moving parts of what makes Delhi so unique and great.
Since i was completely extraordinary busy with my official work(meeting) i was unable to shoot and capture the complete beauty of Delhi due to my busy schedule but yet i made sure to 'on' my camera whenever i could do though it was limited.
Limited Shots yet i gave my 1000% best in my editing.

Hope you guys will like it.

Enjoy the video.

Cinematography & Editing : Mughato Swu
Shot on : Honor 9lite Mobile & Canon EOS 700D

Mail me on : Gmail : mughatoswu26@gmail.com

To stay in touch, Follow me on Social Media -
INSTAGRAM :
● Facebook:
● Twitter:
● Facebook Page:

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.

Travel Short Film by Mughato Swu

Purpose

Post a Comment

0 Comments