Advertisement

•Pick a Card• 2020 ROMANCE READING ๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ

•Pick a Card• 2020 ROMANCE READING ๐Ÿ’– ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ Hey everyone! ✨๐ŸŒธ

Thanks so much for watching! If you are interested in a private reading, check out the information down below! ๐Ÿ’œ

Time Stamps:
Pile #1: 2:33
Pile #2: 11:11
Pile #3: 23:08

๐Ÿฆ‹If you would like to check out Spiritual Goodies....
IG: @spiritual_goodies OR ๐Ÿฆ‹

⭐️ For $10 OFF your first subscription box- use code: LUNAGODDESS10⭐️

✨✨๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐ŸผENERGETIC EXCHANGE ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ✨✨

✨If you would like to donate to help my channel, or send me a tip, it would be deeply appreciated ✨



๐Ÿ’ฎ All donations will go towards new decks, a better set up, equipment, etc. ๐Ÿ’ฎ


Please let me know if you’d like to see a specific pick a card reading done!

If you'd like to see more videos like this, or have anything to share, I'd love to hear down below!

Check out my first astral projection experience!





Decks Used:
Rider Waite
Romance Angels
Work Your Light



I do offer personalized tarot readings, dream symbolism analysis, & psychic birth chart write-ups ๐Ÿฆ‹

*my readings are for entertainment purposes only*
*no legal, medical, or pregnancy readings*

~P R I C E L I S T ~

•1 question: $12 ($12 for each question and full reading on question in mind)
•romance reading $15
•career & finance reading $10
•customized spread $15
•full reading (Celtic Cross Spread) $25
*if you are able, PLEASE reach out to my Instagram- as my email notifications may delay your reading and spot*

How to book:
Send your first name, DOB, spread choice (and question) with the persons name in mind (for romance and gender purposes for write-up).




For inquiries, email : lillunaxo98@gmail.com

OR

follow @lunarrgoddess_ on Instagram!
Love & Light! ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒ™✨

pick a card,pick a card romance,pick a card romance reading,pick a card 2020,pick a card 2020 romance,pick a card 2020 predictions,pick a card love life,pick a card soulmate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments