Advertisement

Positive, Creative, Inclusive: 3 Things I Like About Andrew Yang | TaraElla News

Positive, Creative, Inclusive: 3 Things I Like About Andrew Yang | TaraElla News Today, I want to start a new thing, where I will talk about the positive aspects of each of the main 2020 candidates. This is the first in a series of actions I'm talking this year to increase the positivity in political culture. In recent years across the West, every election cycle seems to increase the negativity to a whole new level, and the negativity just piles up over time. To break this cycle, I think it's especially important to spread the positivity around this year.

Today, I'm going to start by talking about Andrew Yang, one of my two favorite 2020 candidates. In my opinion, the best things about Yang are his positivity, his creativity, and his inclusiveness.

#YangGang #Yang2020 #AndrewYang

YangGang,Yang2020,AndrewYang,Andrew Yang,Yang,politics,taraella,taraella news,taraella report,liberalism,classical liberalism,liberal,classical liberal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments