Advertisement

Prayer in a large mosque in Saudi Arabia | Many people find it difficult to find a place inside |

Prayer in a large mosque in Saudi Arabia | Many people find it difficult to find a place inside | Assalamu Alaikum Viewers How are you all I am alamin good I brought you a new mosque video today and how we read the prayers and how big you will see in the mosque, let me comment my video.
I will tell those who are new to my channel to be on my side by subscribing to my channel, and I thank all those who are old enough to support me from my side, I will always bring something new to you that you will watch and comment and inform me. Hope you like it.

mosque.saudi arabia mosque,new mosque,jumma is in that mosque.সৌদি আরবের মসজিদ কেমন হয়,আল্লাহর ঘড়,মক্কা শরীফ,মদিনা শরীফ,মক্কার ভিডিও,নবীজির রওজা,আরবিয়ান মসজিদ,জুম্মার খুৎবা,বাইতুল মোকারম জা,

Post a Comment

0 Comments