Advertisement

RichBuddy Informal Stream - Channel Thoughts & Thank you

RichBuddy Informal Stream - Channel Thoughts & Thank you NO WATCH TALK. Just an informal chat in the wee California hours. I just hit 1000 subs and want to say thanks and ask how you would like to make YOUR channel better. Also thanks Eric, I did sub to Scottish Watches and will check them out for a bit to see what theyre about. See you guys on the next broadcast. Be sure to hit the ALERT bell so you don't miss the next LIVE show!

As a business man, I have TRULY found the YouTube Analytics to be the most interesting thing. Most of you will not know of what I am talking about because as a viewer you don't see the stats. But, it has dawned on me that I have never seen a single you tuber address the all famous "dislike" thumb button on YouTube. I have an interesting notion, along with your thumbs down, kindly address what it is that you don't or didn't like in a comment below the video you are disliking. In this way, IF and only IF you really do like the channel, but there is actually something in particular you do not like, then by addressing it directly, there may be a good chance to rectify your dislike in the future to make the RichBuddy Live Show just perfect for you. As a matter of fact, whatever it is you did not like; I am sure there are another two dozen people who watch and would agree with you. In this video, for example, not counting Crappy and the Trolls, there would be about 14 thumbs down. I know I joke a lot about not caring about this, and for the full part it is true. However, I thought that it would be wise to utilize that "measure" into a means of improving the channel content. Yet, it would truly ONLY work WITH a criticizing COMMENT. Thank you for watching the RichBuddy Live Show. I really do want EVERYONE who loves watches to like my show. I will try my best. Happy New Year and best of luck in financial, physical, and mental health to y'all. Your friend, RichBuddy.

SpinePain,spinalpain,spinalstenosis,discdegenerativedisease,cervicalfusion,chronicpain,pain,nervepain,spinaldegeneration,disability,dealingwithpain,howtodealwithpain,painmanagement,supportgroups,talkgroups,chat,livechat,crones,colitis,amputee,needhelp,depressed,depression,

Post a Comment

0 Comments