Advertisement

SHIP MOVE IN VLOG | Semester at Sea Spring 2020

SHIP MOVE IN VLOG | Semester at Sea Spring 2020 hey lovelies! long time, no sea ;) here it is! SUITE LIFE ON DECK! welcome to my ship move in vlog for my semester abroad with semester at sea!!! i am so grateful that y’all are being so patient with me & allowing me to take the time to get these videos up. uploading on ship wifi is a no-go, so i will have to wait until we are in port each time! while you are reading this, i am on my way to JAPAN (literally what?!) so crazy to think i get this experience!! i am having so much fun so far & cannot wait to travel the world with this incredible group of people! for now, don’t forget to follow me on instagram, subscribe down below, & stay tuned for my first sea week in my life coming to you very soon! but for now, i will sea you later! love y’all so much!

*** not sure why the comments aren’t working :( i’m sorry it’s not me, it’s youtube!!!

xoxo,
gracie

SOCIALS (let's be bffs!) :
instagam : @gracieoconnnor

twitter : @gracieoconnnor

business inquiries: reachgracieoconnor@gmail.com

university of alabama sorority,madi westbrooke,danielle carolan,danielle marie carolan,college vlogger,university of alabama,alabama sorority,day in my life,college day in my life,roll tide,college vlog,katie horan,abby asselin,gracie o’connor,the king’s academy,alabama pi phi,lindy goodson,keegan acton,emma topp,sorority,emma topp ship move in vlog,emma topp semester at sea,semester at sea,sas,ship move in vlog,college on a ship,

Post a Comment

0 Comments