Advertisement

Telling my mom I'm not sure about college... *mukbang in spanish*

Telling my mom I'm not sure about college... *mukbang in spanish* I told my mom i wasn’t sure about going to college, and we had a talk about it while eating sushi and more (:
En este video le dije a mi mamá que no estoy segura si quiero ir a la universidad...mukbang
-
I hope you guys enjoyed this video!
Thank you for watching
I love you (:❤️❤️
-
Keep up with me!
Instagram:@ipautorres
Snapchat:pau2244
Twitter:@imtorrespau
Tiktok:@paulinat
-
Email for business ONLY:
Ytlifeofpau@gmail.com

college talk with my mom,sushi mukbang,chinese food mukbang,japanese food mukbang,i told my mom im not going to college,i told my mom im not sure about college,telling my mom im not going to college,college talk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments