Advertisement

What we should NOT do in 2020

What we should NOT do in 2020 We just started a new decade. Time to talk about things we should not do anymore. If we ever did. These are just my 5 cents. I am sure you will add a ton of other things in the comments.

Link:
Help with notifications:

I am a proud Patreon of GreatScott!, Electroboom, Electronoobs, EEVblog, and others.
Supporting Material and Blog Page:
Github:
My Patreon Page:
My Bitcoin address: 19FSmqbBzb5zsYB1d8Bq4KbxVmezToDNTV
If you want to support the channel, please use the links below to start your shopping. No additional charges for you, but I get a commission (of your purchases the next 24 hours) to buy new stuff for the channel
My Amazon.com shop:
For Banggood
For AliExpress:
For Amazon.de:
For Amazon UK:
For ebay.com:




Please do not try to Email me or invite me on LinkedIn. These communication channels are reserved for my primary job
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases

arduino,arduino project,beginners,diy,do-it-yourself,electronics,esp32,esp32 datasheet,esp32 project,esp32 tutorial,esp32 weather station,esp8266,esp8266 datasheet,esp8266 project,greatscott,guide,hack,hobby,how to,iot,lorawan,nodemcu,project,simple,smart home,ttgo,wemos,wifi,zigbee,electronoobs,Electroboom,EEVblog,GreatScott!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments