Advertisement

When You Defeat A Very Difficult Boss But Can't Save in SuperEpic: The Entertainment War

When You Defeat A Very Difficult Boss But Can't Save in SuperEpic: The Entertainment War I manage to make it all the way to the third dungeon, finding many powerups and upgrades along the way. The only problem is I can't seem to save. Or use things like the elevator or shops. I manage to work with what I have and buy a better weapon that saves a lot of time in defeating all the enemies, especially in the later dungeons. Next time I can just endlessly grind coins until I can make myself way overpowered. SuperEpic: The Entertainment War gameplay with my commentary as always!

SuperEpic: The Entertainment War -

PC Specs -
Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,superepic,the entertainment war,dangerously,funny,relic,dangerouslyfunny,pc,boss,SuperEpic: The Entertainment War,When You Defeat A Very Difficult Boss But Can't Save,superepic game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments