Advertisement

Work at Home Mom of Six Day in the Life | JANUARY | HOMESCHOOL Mom Routine | Everyday Château S3 E1

Work at Home Mom of Six Day in the Life | JANUARY | HOMESCHOOL Mom Routine | Everyday Château S3 E1 It's Everyday Château Season 3 Episode 1! With a look at a JANUARY Work at Home Mom of Six Day in the life! I'm brought my camera everywhere I went today to share with you my homeschool mom routine, self-care routine and what it looked like for me today to work from home.
I always forget to post links... Here's the two links you've been asking for:
MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE:
MY SUPPLEMENTS:

Watch from the beginning with Everyday Château Season 1


Watch Season 2 of Everyday Château here:


To begin with, Essential Oils visit www.shopoils.com/Angela and I'll send you a goody bag from the farm!

__________



Do you like these videos? Then you'll absolutely love to join the Parisienne Farmgirl Community.



I send out weekly emails about French County Decor, Farmhouse Living and Potager Growing



Subscribe to the Parisienne Farmgirl Mailing list here:



__________



Lets Connect on Social:



Facebook

Instagram:

Website:

Parisienne Farmgirl,Door County,Decor,Homesteading,Gardening,French Farmhouse,Potager,Country House,French Farmhouse style,French decorating,English Country Decorating,Farmhouse tours,garden tours,French garden tours,cottage gardens,Potager tours,day in the life,self care routines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments