Advertisement

“You Will See This Sign Before The Trumpet Blows”

“You Will See This Sign Before The Trumpet Blows” This is a rare type of dream for me. A sign to precede when “the trumpet blows.” My first dreams about Revelation (that I recall) were sent when I was just 9 years old. I saw the sky the clouds speed up and disappear, then the blue sky. In the night sky, two massive bodies collided. Meteors began to strike the earth. I had never heard or read the book of Revelation.
*
The dreams repeated on the details of the angel representation. But, how it would appear, its timing, size, artistic medium, and other data remained absent.
I think there was no belt. And, the flowing hair I drew may have been just a showing of the robes flowing below the waistline of the angel. No legs, no hands shown. No facial details, either. I think I also oriented the four lines of the torso somewhat distorted from the original. Overall, this is 80 to 90 percent accurate.
*
After all this there was a curious dream. I have no interpretation of it. There were three boats, each less than 30 feet long and approximately the same length. (I estimate from what I saw.) A man wanted to perform an experiment. On the boat nearest shore, a tall metal mast, a space column, rose up maybe 20 feet. The middle boat was flat, like a speed boat. The third boat had a cabin and appeared to have a hold below the foredeck, like a fishing trawler, perhaps.
The man climbed the mast to adjust something. Somehow, a fire started. It spread to the trawler and significant fires rose up on the two outboard ships. A small fire started on the speed boat as well. Then, the man jumped into the water to escape the flames.
I became the man and saw his perspective. The water was beautiful. A light blue, and the sand was almost white, wiith a tint of gold. Here, walruses and seals swam. Large, rich brown-red rocks, appearing like volcanic rock, stood out in the sand, like eggs in a nest.
A voice said, “The man chose this place walruses eat seals here. [I thought this was incorrect. But, a study in the 70’s showed that walruses do eat seals, especially in the area near the Bering Sea.]
I then heard people comment, “Can you believe he managed to burn down all three boats? Nobody would have thought it possible.”

Blows”

Post a Comment

0 Comments