Advertisement

YouTube Vs Tiktok comparison (Advantages and Disadvantages)

YouTube Vs Tiktok comparison (Advantages and Disadvantages) Hello guys in this video i would like to talk to you all about the Difference of Youtube and Tiktok and also its advantage and disadvantage. I would talk you through my experience of using both the platform for profession as well as entertainment purpose. This video doesn't intent to prove anyone right or wrong or any platform better than the other one. I hope you enjoy this video and if you do then please like share and subscribe to my channel.
Follow me on Instagram :
Follow me on Facebook : facebook.com/pranjal.sisodia.58
Follow me on Twitter :

pranzo sideona,pranzo,sideona,pranjal,sisodia,youtube vs tiktok,youtube advantage,youtube advantage over tiktok,youtube or tiktok what is more professional,youtube professional,tiktok professional,disadvantage of youtube,good youtube,bad tiktok,professional usage,better tiktok or youtube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments