Advertisement

Hosting solo\Duo custom matchmaking scrims|fortnite live|All platforms|nae

Hosting solo\Duo custom matchmaking scrims|fortnite live|All platforms|nae • 🔵 IF you want to PLAY with me, be a MOD or want a shoutout subscribe with notifications to me and stay loyal to the streams...... . I greatly appreciate everyone who shows support to me and the streams yall rock!!!.... Stay tune For daily live streams🤗

•DONATE/TIP :

•DISCORD🦍 will update soon

•🐦TWITTER:
Check out out sponsors and use code HydraX at checkout




•RULES****** : no bullying in chat , no racist, no disrespect towards me or any moderators if you do any of these you will face consequences
LJ9YYK
#live#fortnitelive#hydrax

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,YT_HydraX_Zduck,

Post a Comment

0 Comments