Advertisement

How To Change A Soiled (Blowout) Diaper

How To Change A Soiled (Blowout) Diaper ☘ Description ☘

This video shows you how to change a blowout or soiled diaper. This includes from the very beginning where I take his onsie off to the the end which is mainly just cleanup and break-down. This also gives parents an idea of what to expect and a tip of why you should expect the unexpected!

☘ My Channel ☘

My channel is all about showing people that even if you don’t live the most extravagant life, you can still live a great life. My current goal is to find a niche that fits me and once I do that, I will be focusing on just a few things instead of some of the more wider range videos you’ll see on my channel currently.

You can view some of my other videos easily by going to my channel and clicking the videos tab. While you’re there, tap on the Subscribe button so you can see my videos without having to search for them!
Elizabeth’s Channel -

☘ Social Media ☘

You are always welcome to check out my other Social Media platforms as well as my channel!

Facebook is a great way to get in touch with me on a more personal level or if you want to start up a discussion about one of my videos!
Facebook -

Twitter is a great platform that everyone is on now and I will admit that I am not the best at creating tweets but if you do want to follow me there, I may just get good at it one day!
Twitter -

My Instagram is honestly where you’re going to find some of the best captured moments from any of my videos! Whether the pictures were in the making of a video, in the video itself or even just during a random time of the day, they will always be a must see! If you see these pictures and like them, it means I did NOT take the photo (I am not the best at photography)
Instagram -

☘ Business ☘

For business, you can find me on LinkedIn or e-mail me anytime!
LinkedIn -
E-mail - eeagle2020@gmail.com

☘ Music ☘

Young Love -

☘ Other Great Videos to Watch ☘

Changing A Diaper In The Car -
How To Change A Wet Diaper -
Every Day Hygiene For Babies -

And most importantly, thank you for watching and supporting me!

Always,
E.E.

diapers,soiled diapers,blowout,blowout diaper,disposable diaper,disposable diaper change,how to change a diaper,changing a diaper,changing a dirty diaper,changing a blowout diaper,changing station,blowout on clothes,baby poop,soiled diaper change,changing baby clothes,how to,diaper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments