Advertisement

Letting STORE Employees DECIDE what outfit i BUY (SHOPPING CHALLENGE)

Letting STORE Employees DECIDE what outfit i BUY (SHOPPING CHALLENGE) SUBSCRIBE AND TURN NOTIFICATIONS ON!

2ND CHANNEL -

MUSIC CHANNEL -

GIRLFRIENDS CHANNEL -

___

SOCIAL LINKS:

Merch -
Instagram-
Twitter-
Snapchat- itsnickbean
Younow -

www.itsnickbean.com

in this video i let the store employees decide what outfit i buy. This was an extreme shopping challenge and i ended up spending way more than i planned.. what challenge should i try next i'm thinking of buying the same outfit the person in front of me bought? Let me know what you think.?

clothing haul shopping spree family friendly outfits

store,employees,pick my outfit,2019,choose my outfit,letting employees decide,shopping,challenge,shopping challenge,buys my outfit,24 hour challenge,shopping haul,24 hours,niki and gabi,shopping spree,clothing haul,family friendly,outfits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments