Advertisement

My Dear Low Self Esteem | Stand-Up Comedy by Shimit Mathur

My Dear Low Self Esteem | Stand-Up Comedy by Shimit Mathur #Standupcomedy #Lowselfesteem #Obituary

Read the disclaimer before having high expectations!

My new Stand-Up Video where i talk about my Low Self Esteem & the point of life where i wanted to kill myself but ended writing my own Obituary.

If you can relate to it, good, we can be friends & make an association & do nothing, or instead of that, you can share this video with your friends & pretend that you don't have low self esteem!

For show queries, drop an e-mail at shimitmathur@gmail.com

You can also follow me @:
Facebook:
twitter: @mathurshimit
Insta: @mathurshimit

Stand up Comedy Indian,Standup Comedy,Alternative Comedy,English Stand Up Comedy,Low Self Esteem,Low Self Esteem Ted Talk,Depression,Marc Maron,Dave Chappelle,Delhi Standup Comedy,Mumbai Standup Comedy,Bangalore Standup Comedy,Shimit Mathur,Shimit Mathur Comedian,Canvas Laugh Club,Canvas Comedy,English Comedian,Best Standup Comedy,Corporate Stand up comedy,Stand up comedy,Dark Comedy,English Standup Comedian,Shimit,Mathur,Comedy,Stand-Up Comedy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments