Advertisement

Maintaining Natural Hair On Vacation | Puerto Rico

Maintaining Natural Hair On Vacation | Puerto Rico I have wanted to document how I maintain my natural hair on vacation for a while now, and I finally decided to buckle down and do it. During my recent trip to Puerto Rico, I recorded short videos of my hair and how it held up on our 6-day adventure. I started with a twist our for a majority of the trip and then ended things with a wash and go. Here's a video to see how my vacation hair held up. Hope you enjoy!

Products Featured:
- The Mane Choice Exotic Cool-Laid Mellow Melon & Nectarine Melted Shine Oil ($13)


- Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Pure Hair Oil ($10)


- Aunt Jackie's Don't Shrink Flaxseed Elongating Curling Gel ($7)


- Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hydrating Conditioner ($12)


For more beauty tips visit AishaBeau.com!

Follow Me @aishabeau!

natural hair vacation routine,natural hair on vacation,vacation natural hair,vacation hair,natural hair,transitioning hair,natural hair styles,how to style natural hair,natural hair tutorial,twist out,maintain twist out natural hair,maintain twist out overnight,natural hair overnight,natural hair night care,natural hair night routine,vacation natural hair routine,curly hair,aunt jackie's,the mane choice,carol's daughter,aisha beau,4a,4b,4c,

Post a Comment

0 Comments