Advertisement

mostly a food vlog (very chill) ♡

mostly a food vlog (very chill) ♡ Subscribe to get to know me more & become a part of my dumpling fam!

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this!

Shanni ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­­~~~~~~~~~~~~
Email me!: slifefans@gmail.com

-- F I N D M E --
IG: @staystrongshan ↝ *send me a dumpling emoji to follow me hehe*
TWITTER: @lifestaystrong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­­~~~~~~~~~~~~
➫ Video edited by Shan Yang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­­~~~~~~~~~~~~
FTC: This video is NOT sponsored.

fashion,how to,diy,diys,make up,vlogs,video blog,food,asian youtuber,travel,lifestyle vlogs,self love,self care,advice,photography,love,relationships,happiness,positivity,motivation,everyday life,adventures,traveling,beauty,recipes,whole foods,grocery shopping,life update,pasta,beyond sausage,plant based food,vegan food,vegan,plant based,beyond meat,cooking,chill vlog,date night,boyfriend,couple vlog,meat substitute,foodie,eating,netflix and chill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments