Advertisement

My New Sewing Machine and Sewing Stright Stitch Test

My New Sewing Machine and Sewing Stright Stitch Test I finally got my sewing machine and a sewing kit today on Amazon! I will show you how I started to sew using a stright stitch as a test. I was being very careful not to sew my fingers. I will be working on my Ms. Bubblegum, Mangle, FNAF WORLD Mangle, ect very soon. Enjoy!

Leave a like if you like it, comment, and to subscribe for more family friendly videos of Cuphead and Mugman, Tattletail, Five Nights at Freddy's, Hello Neighbor, Bendy and the Ink Machine,  Sing-a-Ma Lings, Blue's Clues, 90's snacks and candy, Care Bears, PAW Patrol, Hatchimals, My Little Pony, Gremlins, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Friends, gameplays, and more. Please do not reupload or copy on my videos. Be nice to everyone.

 Also be sure to subscribe to my other two family friendly channels!

Fun With Toddler Toothless:

Mama Furby:

Check out my Etsy shop:

Test

Post a Comment

0 Comments