Advertisement

Putting together the IKEA Alex Drawers and the IKEA raskog

Putting together the IKEA Alex Drawers and the IKEA raskog Hello and thank you for stopping by my channel. I love crafting, I mainly love doing DIY projects, handmade scrapbook albums,
I love mi photoshop software, love mi silhouette cameo 3, love mi little tiny craft buddy die cutter and mi ink stamp collection.

I love happy mail and pocket letters
If you would like to swap
E-mail me for info @
mildaliaburgos@gmail.com

I'm a daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother, Crafter, Chief, Teacher, Nurse, Chauffeur, Gardener, Fixer upper, Leader, Follower,
Listener, Secretary, Adviser, Friendly, Likable, Spontaneous and most of all I'm a Christian!
The one and only, La Unica Mille La India, La India Boricua, The Puerto Rican Indian

Mi FB
Mi IG
Mi Twitter
Mi Pinterest
Mi PayPal
Mi Amazon wish list

raskog

Post a Comment

0 Comments