Advertisement

I have got to move,Does anyone in my community have anything i can look at

I have got to move,Does anyone in my community have anything i can look at 5-29-2019 I have to move im thinking about going back to oklahoma,My folks are angry they cant do anything to satisfy me on finding a Home plus when i find something i like they won't let me buy it. Im thinking about North Carolina,Alabama,Tennessee,Oklahoma,Kansas,Arkansas,North Georgia mountains,South Carolina,Mississippi,My folks are really clashing with me on a house just today over moisture problems and assumed it was a bad place,They denied me to even let the agent show me the inside,Im just not going to be controlled like that,I already have the financing worked out for when i buy my Garbage Dump out of state my folks keep calling this transaction/Real estate buy,Traveling expenses are covered for me to go do this also,I thank everyone for their positive comments on my channel and many doves everyone's way

look

Post a Comment

0 Comments