Advertisement

The benefit of a low paid job - Sasan Tabib

The benefit of a low paid job - Sasan Tabib I still benefit from the jobs on the construction site and in the kitchen in California. If your initial job is tough and low paid, do not worry, because it will equip you with the right mindset to achieve more. You will not complain about softer jobs you perform later on. I am sitting at my desk mostly 12- 14 hours , maybe sometimes more and people that see my work show me respect by stating that I work hard, but you know what : I have worked on constructions sites, so my office Jobs later on are like holiday compared to that. Never feel ashamed about the work you perform. Always keep your end goal in mind. You will figure out that suddenly new doors will open, bringing you new and unexpected opportunities.

THIS CHANNEL IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT:
✔︎ to become the best version of yourself
✔︎ to learn how to build a sustainable business
✔︎ to get inspired by invaluable life lessons

★☆★ CONNECT WITH SASAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★
INSTAGRAM:
Facebook:
LinkedIn:
Twitter:

Actually, the story of Sasan Tabib is a bit too good to tell. Because it sounds very implausible and big kitsch. Because in it a boy from Iran comes to Hollywood as a refugee and lives the American dream. Sasan Tabib is a multidimensional entrepreneur, movie maker and soccer club owner.

first job,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,hardwork,hustle,focus,mindset,motivation,sasantabib,sasan,ceovlog,entrepreneurvlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments