Advertisement

Interesting Irish Innovations

Interesting Irish Innovations The updated Garo shower priority unit and..uh.. a reel of twin & earth..

*Yes, I know Garo are Swedish, but this kit is from Ireland you pedant!

Related videos:
Group e5: Effect of DC on AC RCD's with guest star JW:


My original Garo video:


The confusing Contactum:


My thanks to Garo for supplying me with one of their metal enclosed priority units and to YouTuber Ian Leech for the heads-up on the advert in Professional Electrician and Installer, copies of which can be found on the counter at your local CEF branch.

Smo: Verb. Short for being saddened and disappointed. Examples:
"Seeing Nigel's bumcrack hanging out of his trousers makes me smo".
"I'm smo that Gregg's have put up their breakfast prices".
"McDonalds no longer selling the Mexican burger is most ensmoing".

garo,shower,priority,controller,unit,contactor,EV,charge,switch,irish,electrical,regulation,twin,earth,CPC,sleeve,sleeeving,copper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments