Advertisement

Pick a Card 💞LOVECONECTION 💞 What are they feeling right now?

Pick a Card 💞LOVECONECTION 💞 What are they feeling right now? Intuitive reading!
Pile 1: 01:53
Pile 2: 11:51
Pile 3: 19:37

f you are happy with a reading and want to make a energyexchange to support my channel you can donate a small amount on paypal. That is greatly appriciated 😇🙏💗

Donations:

Follow my instagram and feel free to contact me there:

Welcome to my channel beautiful soul!
My name is Diana, i'm 25 years old born and raised in Sweden. A crazy catlady that currently going trough spiritual awakening and opening up to my life-Purpose to be a lightworker. My first guided step by the divine was to become a intuitive tarotreader, to work with guidance. But my strongest calling is to work with healing. I have started the process to wake up my healing abilities and will go to a course in spiritual healing held by a big healer in Sweden in September.

In the near future i will offer private readings and healing-sessions over distance. looking forward to help you out if your intuition is feeling drawn to get my help!💓


THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Love you!!!

/// Diana from Sweden

lovereading,tarot,divine,divinelove,soulmate,twinflame,2019,june,timeless,what are they thinking,what do they feel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments