Advertisement

Can we do two degree at a same time? | Can i do Diploma and degree at a same time? | 2019

Can we do two degree at a same time? | Can i do Diploma and degree at a same time? | 2019 Can we do two degree at a same time? | Can we do Diploma and degree at a same time? | 2019

Hello friends,This is Rakesh and welcome to my youtube channel RBeduCraZY.

About this video:-
friends in this video i cleared your confusion that can we pursue two degree simultaneously/at the same time??|
| Can we do two degree at a sake time?? and I also cleared about pursuing a diploma and a degree simultaneously or at a same time.
and we also disccused , what IGNOU says about it??
Friends watch my video and agar video pasand aaye to pls like my video and share and if you have any queries about my video then pls ask me in the comment section I will always try to reply.

Thank you so much.

UGC notice 2016:-

UGC notice 2012:-



About this channel:-
Dosto is channel me aapko Education, Information, motivation and technology se related videos milti rahengi.
And frnds in this channel you will also get the videos of mining(Diploma, B.tech) course, B.Sc, BA. So doston video pasand aaye to subscribe jaroor kr dijiyega.

Thank you so much.

Email:- rbeducrazy.asn@gmail.com

RBeducrazy,Rakesh behara,Can we do two degree at a same time,Can we do two degree together,Can we do two degree at one time,Can we do two degree from IGNOU,Can we do two degree at same time from IGNOU,Can I do two degree at a same time,Can I do 2 degree at a time,Can i do diploma and graduation at the same time,Can i do diploma and degree at the same time,Can i do diploma and degree together,Diploma and degree at a same time,Do degree ek sath,

Post a Comment

0 Comments