Advertisement

Painting with CUSTOM STENCILS - Type 5 Chi-Ri (Fine Molds 1/35)

Painting with CUSTOM STENCILS - Type 5 Chi-Ri (Fine Molds 1/35) The captured Type 5 prototype was painted in plain Parched Grass (Karekusa-iro) paint. It sported large hand-painted texts on the turret, sides and front of the hull. Because these are well documented on historical photographs, I decided to digitally trace them and send to my friend Alex Wegner from Solidscale who made them into airbrush stencils. I also did some light distressing on this model, however it didn't turn out exactly how I expected...
Check Solidscale at:

Instagram:

Enjoying my content? Want to get inspired and learn new techniques? Subscribe and hit the little bell icon to get notified each time I upload a new video.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to promote any products shown in this video. I simply use what I have as long as it works for me.

Music: No Copyright Music from Youtube Audio Library

scale model,tank,plastic model,model kit,tank model,tutorial,how to,model building,martin kovac,night shift,scale model techniques,scale model tips,scale model detail,art,superdetail,craft,modelism,modellismo,miniatura,modellbau,fine molds,japanese tank,war thunder,world of tanks,tamiya,airbrush,iwata,ak interactive,gunze,mig jimenez,ammo,wilder,solidscale,

Post a Comment

0 Comments