Advertisement

DID I GET THE WRONG IMPLANTS?! / 1 year post op update

DID I GET THE WRONG IMPLANTS?! / 1 year post op update Subscribe: | Follow my IG:
➭ Watch next, "HOW TO REVERSE DIET" -

Welcome to a new sit down and get ready with me - covering today MY #BREASTAUGMENTATION . This is something I have no shame of talking about, and now I am here to answer some questions I got over the past year, and my experience.

Comment below if this was interesting or helped you- or just what you want to see next, and share with a friend.
Give this video a thumbs up to support me(:

Follow Des Scoggin, aka: ME!
instagram ➭
twitter ➭
facebook ➭
pinterest ➭
my weekly emails ➭
official website ➭

---------------------------------------------------

BOOB INFO:
my implants:
my doctor:

((( ANNOUNCEMENTS )))

➭ NEW SUMMER MERCH:

➭CURRENT FITNESS GUIDES AND PLANS:

➭FULL 85 PAGE NUTRITIONAL GUIDE:

➭MY SKIN CARE:
full routine is all TULA skincare for the past 1.5 years - you can use code "desb" at checkout to save 20% - I use every product, take their skin quiz and figure out what routine would be best for YOUR skin!

---------------------------------------------------

((( EDUCATION RESOURCES )))

-MY WHOLE FITNESS EDUCATIONAL PLAYLIST:

- FACEBOOK GROUP:

- MY EMAIL LIST FOR FIT FRIDAYS:

---------------------------------------------------
F A Q

-what’s your real name? Desiree

-what’s your instagram? @desb___

-how old are you? 24

-how tall are you? 5'7

-whats your Spotify playlist?

-what do you order at Dunkin? Large hot coffee, 1 pump SF coconut, 1 flavor swirl French Vanilla, 1 cream + 2 splenda

-skin care routine? / CODE "desb" to save 20%

-my huge water jug? / CODE: "desb"

-supplements I use? / CODE "desb"

AND

-how to find my free stuff and codes?

-------------------------------------------------

➭ Watch More Desiree Scoggin:
- Latest uploads:
- Popular uploads:
- Get to know me:
- Fitness Education:

breast aug,breast augmentation,boob job,boob job experience,i got a breast augmentation,i got a boob job,fitness youtuber,plastic surgery,cosmetic surgery,plastics,doctor of plastic surgery,breast enhancement,rapid recovery,recovery,post operation recovery,ideal implant,breast implant illness,BII,implant illness,boob job update,one year post op,breast augmentation recovery,breast implants,grand rapids plastic surgery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments