Advertisement

Haldi Ceremony | Fun Haldi Rasam Ceremony with our family | Indian Wedding

Haldi Ceremony | Fun Haldi Rasam Ceremony with our family | Indian Wedding Out haldi ceremony was so bright and colorful. Rather than two different venues, we decided to sit next to each other - so Pradyut started his ceremony and then his mother presented the Haldi to my mother. I come from a family of sisters! So you can imagine how my ceremony turned into a mini-holi where I put the Shagun ki Haldi on all my sisters who will be getting married in the future.

My chachus made me do Bhangra while putting haldi - this can ONLY happen at a Punjabi wedding. At the end of the day, the idea of getting married is so that two families can come together and celebrate your love with lots of joy!

The bride is supposed to give away whatever she is wearing on the day of the ceremony, therefore I opted to wear a very simple suit with a Phulkari dupata and flower jewellery

Our ceremony happed on the day of the wedding, in the morning. After the Haldi, there is a very interesting ceremony called Gharodi - which I will share with you all very soon. After that of course was my personal favourite ceremony - the Chooda

We would love to connect with you on Instagram, I am here - and Pradyut here -

#haldiceremoney #haldirasam #indianhaldi

wedding,indian brides,indian wedding,destination wedding,indian groom,indian wear,indian outfits,wedding haldi,haldi ceremony dress,punjabi wedding,punjabi bride,punjabi haldi,haldi ceremoney decoration,haldi decor,haldi ceremoney outfit,haldi outfit,haldi ceremony decoration,wedding songs,haldi songs,haldi songs for wedding in hindi,haldi ceremony,haldi ceremony dress ideas,haldi rasam for girls,haldi function,haldi rasam,wedding video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments