Advertisement

My CRUSH Goes Through My Phone **BAD IDEA** 💔📱 | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

My CRUSH Goes Through My Phone **BAD IDEA** 💔📱 | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, sit back and enjoy my CRUSH goes through my phone! This was such a bad idea!!! My crush, Coco Quinn, found some really embarrassing stuff on my iphone. We laughed sooo much during this video! Do you guys have a crush? Let me know in the comments sections!!

If you like videos like this , be sure to leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and SHARE for more!

#crush #funny #react


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!
Follow me on IG

Download the song now:
Cop the Merch Here:

The official video for Crushin by Gavin Magnus is here:

Follow Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to subscribe and turn on post notifications.

Follow me on all my social media profiles:
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

gavin magnus,gavin,gavinmagnus,gavin and piper,gavinn,boys of summer 2018,magnus,gaven magnus,piper,rockelle,piper rockelle,piper rockelle boyfriend,brent rivera,ben azelart,lexi rivera,my crush,crush goes through,my phone,goes through my phone,camera,roll,bad,idea,teens,2019,funny,omg,coco,quinn,crush,boyfriend,girlfriend,challenge,girlfriend challenge,phone challenge,mrbrent98,quinn sisters,exposed,my crush goes through my phone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments