Advertisement

The LEAST VISITED Park on Earth (North East Greenland)

The LEAST VISITED Park on Earth (North East Greenland) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me @drewbinsky!

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF NORTH EAST GREENLAND NATIONAL PARK? IT'S ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

Try to imagine a landmass bigger than Tanzania with a population of 0. That's where I am currently reporting to you from!

Join me as I take you inside North East Greenland National Park -- it's both the world's largest and most remote of its kind, and is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. I can't explain to you what it's like to see polar bears in their natural habitat!

More to come soon from this Hurtigruten expedition :D Is there anything in specific that you'd like to see? Please comment below.

Are you on Instagram? Join me on there for more! @DrewBinsky

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG:
►TW:

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

greenland,north east greenland,north east greenland national park,northeast greenland,northeast greenland national park,national parks,polar bear,drew binsky greenland,remote places,remote islands,what is greenland,things to do in greenland,visit greenland,travel to greenland,greenland travel tips,greenland dog,greenlandic rap,iceberg,icebergs,sea ice,remote areas,remote areas of the world,best national parks,worlds best national parks,nuuk,danish,island,

Post a Comment

0 Comments